Council Meeting, September, 2016
Attendees: Father, Judy Kline, Lori Andrzejewski, Teresa, Ulrich, Marsha Ouelette, Melissa Burt, Tony DiMarco, Mike Parker
Absent: Jack Alfes
7:00 PM Father opens the meeting with Prayer
Approval of previous minutes: Teresa, seconded by Lori.
New Council Members Election did not yield any volunteers. Father Don will address and come up with (3) members at large to replace outgoing members: Paul Bozymowski, Pat Dobosenski, and Jack Alfes.
Amazing Parish Program results: Mike Parker, Teresa and David Minnick to work out a plan to greet the new parish members at (3) regularly scheduled (per calendar year) after Mass functions. The intent is to provide a more welcoming community to introduce the new members
Melissa will look into organizing a Day Program for young families with children.
- Religious Education - JoAnn Bonahoom – see attached report
- Family Life – Malisa Burt – See attached report
- High School Youth Ministry - Elaine Cervera – See attached report
- Special Needs Religious Ed – Pam LaGrassa – See attached report
- Vicariate Activities – Tony DiMarco:
-Tony reported on the “40 Days For Life” prayer vigils to be undertaken from Sept 28 through November 6. See attached flyer .
-Tony also reported on the Service Projects for the Year of Mercy In Action – See attached