Council and Commissions Meeting, January, 2017
Christ, Our Light!
Parish Council Meeting Minutes
Tuesday, January 31, 2017
7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Attendees: Father Don, Judy Kline, Lori Andraejewski, Teresa Ulrich, Melissa Burt, Tony Dimarco, Tony Gallucci, Paul Burke, Bill Konanos.
7:00-7:10 Father opens the meeting with a prayer.
7:10-7:15 Approval of Minutes – Approved , Teresa, Seconded, Lori
7:15-7:25 Old Business
- Father welcomed Tony Gallucci as a new council member.
- Mike Parker, Teresa Ulrich introduced a proposal for a “Welcoming Committee” to officially welcome new parish members and recent RCIA converts. Council members were encouraged to review the proposal and add to or address any further ideas prior to approval for implementation.
- Teresa reported that her COL email “Welcoming”address for direct contact with new parishioners is up and running.
7:25-7:45 Commission Reports (see attached)
- Young Adult Ministry
- Religious Ed
- Family Life
- Youth Ministry
- Vicariate – Tony DiMarco reported on the Vicariate meetings since our last council meeting in September.
- Finance – Paul Burke and Bill Konanos presented the 2016 Profit & Loss statement for review.
7:45-8:00 New Business
- Father discussed the upcoming building plans for the front entrance, Womens rest room in the front hall, and the expanded parking area.
8:00 Final Blessing and Adjournment