Ordinary Time, an extraordinary season to review the growth of the Early Church and reflect upon its teachings.
Tuesday - Thursday, 9:00 AM
Friday - 12:05 PM
Saturday - 4:00 PM
Sunday - 8:00, 9:30, 11:00 AM
Monday - Communion Service, 9:00 AM
Sacrament of Reconciliation
Saturday, 3:00 - 3:30 PM or anytime by appointment
Visiting the homebound and hospitalized:
Please notify the parish office.
Sacrament of Baptism / Sacrament of Marriage:
Practicing Catholics who are registered members of the parish should contact the parish office for additional information and arrangements.
Adults interested in becoming Catholic, celebrating a missed Sacrament or simply learning more about the Catholic faith should contact the office for information.
This space is reserved for information about changes or cancelations in previously announced functions, as well as details regarding upcoming events, such as baptisms, weddings and funerals.
The Prayer and Celebration Garden
Of Special Interest
Our new Music Minister for the Saturday 4:00 PM and Sunday 9:30 AM Masses is David Minnick. For the ...Read More »
Posted in Of Special Interest on 07/07/14
Office HoursMonday-Thursday, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Friday, 8:00 - 3:00 PM
- Rev. Donald Demmer, Administrator
- Rev. Mr. Dan Gonos, Deacon
- Mrs. MaryAnn Farrell, Parish Secretary
- Ms. Carol Chupka, Business Manager
- Mr. Robert Mervak, Music Minister
- Mr. David Minnick, Music Minister
- Mrs. JoAnn Bonahoom, Director, Religious Education
- Mrs. Fran Stage, Secretary, Religious Education
- Mrs. Pam LaGrassa, Director, Special Needs Religious Education
- Mrs. Betty Sheehan, Director, Evangelization
- Saint Vincent dePaul, Contact