Ordinary Time, an extraordinary season to review the growth of the Early Church and reflect upon its teachings.
Tuesday - Thursday, 9:00 AM
Friday - 12:05 PM
Saturday - 4:00 PM
Sunday - 8:00, 9:30, 11:00 AM
Monday - Communion Service, 9:00 AM
Sacrament of Reconciliation
Saturday, 3:00 - 3:30 PM or anytime by appointment
Visiting the homebound and hospitalized:
Please notify the parish office.
Sacrament of Baptism / Sacrament of Marriage:
Practicing Catholics who are registered members of the parish should contact the parish office for additional information and arrangements.
Adults interested in becoming Catholic, celebrating a missed Sacrament or simply learning more about the Catholic faith should contact the office for information.
This space is reserved for information about changes or cancelations in previously announced functions, as well as details regarding upcoming events, such as baptisms, weddings and funerals.
Preschool will begin on Sunday, October 5. Registration forms will be available in September.
Ninth grade Confirmation classes and Youth Ministry will begin Sunday, September 28. Registration for the Monday night classes are at both church entrances and in both the Education and Main Offices.
Questions? Call JoAnn Bonahoom at 248-649-5510, ext. 107. or contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parish Picnic volunteer forms are available in the weekly bulletin. Those interested, fill them out and return to the office or place in the collection baskets at Mass. The coordinator will contact you with your assignment and scheduled time.
Christ, Ou Light! next Blood Drive is August 18.
The Prayer and Celebration Garden
Office HoursMonday-Thursday, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Friday, 8:00 - 3:00 PM
- Rev. Donald Demmer, Administrator
- Rev. Mr. Dan Gonos, Deacon
- Mrs. MaryAnn Farrell, Parish Secretary
- Ms. Carol Chupka, Business Manager
- Mr. Robert Mervak, Music Minister
- Mr. David Minnick, Music Minister
- Mrs. JoAnn Bonahoom, Director, Religious Education
- Mrs. Fran Stage, Secretary, Religious Education
- Mrs. Pam LaGrassa, Director, Special Needs Religious Education
- Mrs. Betty Sheehan, Director, Evangelization
- Saint Vincent dePaul, Contact